SUBJECT OF THE INSURANCE
Bulgarian or foreign individual persons, owners of the property or using it lawfully, are subject to this insurance.
The following are subject to the insurance: movable and immovable property
The following cannot be insured:
- motor vehicles with a state control number, sailing vessels, and aircraft and the related material and non-pecuniary interests – subject to other insurances;
- any type of documents, statements, manuscripts, numismatic collections, postage stamps, objects and jewelry made of precious metals, works of art, precious gems, indoor and decorative plants, wrist and pocket watches, photographs and photographic films, murals, weapons;
- cash money, bonds, vouchers, airplane and train tickets;
- magnetic tapes, discs, and other information carriers;
- samples, advertising models, prototypes, exhibits.
The INSURER covers a total loss, partial damage, and/or expenses related to the insured property.
BASIC COVERAGE (mandatory)
- fire, including the consequences of extinguishing it,
- collision or crash of a manned aircraft, its parts or cargo.
In addition to the coverage contracted under the policy and without payment of an additional premium, the coverage for properties from the group “Equipment and devices” is expanded in relation to losses or damages suffered by the INSURED during transportation of the property to and from a repair shop as a result of a road accident and fire due to a road accident.
Proving a road accident is accomplished by presenting to the INSURER a Police report issued by Traffic Police, no later than the first working day after the event.
The insurance amount is determined in a way contracted by the INSURED and the INSURER and specified in the insurance policy.
Upon signing of the insurance, the parties contract mandatory deductibles of the INSURED in each damage – as % or an absolute amount, depending on the provided coverage.