SUBJECT OF THE INSURANCE
Bulgarian or foreign companies operating as small businesses (trade, services, offices, production with up to 50 people staff and/or 200,000 BGN long-term assets).
The following are subject to insurance under this section: movable and immovable property
The following cannot be insured:
- motor vehicles with a state control number, sailing vessels, and aircraft and the related material and non-pecuniary interests – subject to other insurances;
- any type of documents, statements, manuscripts, numismatic collections, postage stamps, objects and jewelry made of precious metals, works of art, precious gems, indoor and decorative plants, wrist and pocket watches, photographs and photographic films, murals, weapons;
- cash money, bonds, vouchers, airplane and train tickets;
- magnetic tapes, discs, and other information carriers;
- samples, advertising models, prototypes, exhibits.
- fire, including the consequences of extinguishing it,
- collision or crash of a manned aircraft, its parts or cargo.
The insurance amount is specified by the INSURED in the insurance proposal.
The insurance amount of the inventories specified in the policy will be recalculated at the end of the insurance term, based on their monthly balances for this period.
If the average balance calculated in this way exceeds the insurance amount of the policy, the INSURER will charge an additional premium which the INSURED should pay within 10 days after the notification about the amount due. In case that the average balance is smaller by more than 10% of the insurance amount under the policy, the overpaid premium is refunded to the INSURED within the same period.
The INSURER provides coverage for frozen or chilled products owned by the INSURED and used by him in the conduct of his business.